Business to Business Sales Rep
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order t o review product requires, and to determine other opportunities.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Designing professional demonstrations or presentations of Gerber services while on-site.
- Generating and developing non-member businesses account in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
- Performing updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Ensuring follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates.
Skills and Specifications
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality.
- Able to prospect non-member accounts.
- Able to upgrade and deal major businesses.
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
- Able to foster the member relation values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Degree in any field of sales and marketing.
- Minimum three years experience in B2B sales.